up for test index
600-232 CALCULUS II SAMPLE GATEWAY TEST #2
- (10 points) Use the method of parts to find the antiderivative
- (10 points each) Find each of the following:
- (10 points) Write down the form of the partial
fraction decomposition of
(Do not attempt to evaluate
- (10 points) Given that ,
find A and B.
- (10 points) If is an acute angle and
, what is ?
- (10 points)
Use a substitution to reduce
to the anti-derivative of a rational function.
You should carry
out the substitution completely, but you should
not go on and evaluate the anti-derivative.
- (10 points each) Use a substitution to reduce each
of the following anti-derivatives to an anti-derivative
involving powers of trigonometric functions. Do not
attempt to go on and evaluate the anti-derivative.
Kevin B Mcleod