Get the information and skills you need to open a business.
During a fast paced three hours, you will:
- Assess the feasibility of your business idea
- Identify the risks and rewards of starting your business
- Receive tools to calculate start up costs
- Learn important marketing strategies
- Explore legal considerations
- Understand the value and content of a business plan
- Identify financial resources
Bring your questions, discuss concerns and network with other entrepreneurs. Start working on your business in class and leave with a wealth of information and resources.
Este programa también se ofrece mensualmente en español en sociedad con la Cámara de Comercio Hispana de Wisconsin, para mas información y horario llame a la oficina de la Cámara de Comercio al 414-643-6963.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify where you will need extra assistance and resources to help you
- Understand what it takes to become an entrepreneur and if that is the right path for you
- Receive an overview of elements in a business plan and how you can begin working on your own