All of our courses combine cutting-edge learning with the latest in research to manage and lead an effective, high quality program. These credit-based courses focus on job specific skills so you can apply the practical knowledge you have learned to your current position. The credentials are also a stepping stone to advancement for any aspect of the early care and education field.
What can you expect?
- Courses designed to meet the needs of busy child care professionals
- Up-to-date information in administration and organizational management
- Engaging activities and discussion that improve your skills and competencies
- A community of learners that exchange ideas and share resources
- Credits which can be applied to specific UWM degree programs
- Online, blended and customized formats
Take the next step - advance your career today and register for our credential courses!
Earn the certificate by completing all credential courses within three years (T.E.A.C.H. scholarship recipients within two years). T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships are available to those who are eligible. For information or a scholarship application, contact Wisconsin Early Childhood Association (WECA) at 800-783-9322, or visit WisconsinEarlyChildhood.org/teach.
Our credentials and certificates are recognized by The Wisconsin Registry.
To enroll or request more information, contact Miriam Malone directly at 414-227-3133.