Ten Reasons Why Training Is Important Now More Than Ever
As you look to fit training into your 2013 and 2014 plan, please keep these points in mind:
10. Training boosts morale. Employees feel better and are more motivated about working for your organization if you demonstrate your belief in them.
9. Training emphasizes priorities. If your organization is experiencing Budget restraints, direct training towards specific initiatives.
8. Training is cheap - cheaper than recruiting and hiring.
7. Training is a stimulant, while eliminating training can enforce mediocrity.
6. Training helps keep pace with a changing business. You need to stay on top of developments in order to remain competitive.
5. Training develops teamwork. Employees better understand why it is important to zero in on essentials and work together more efficiently.
4. Training highlights good habits and reinforces best practices. If you can only send one employee to a training, have him or her lead an information session for the other staff members.
3. Training brings in money. Focused training can pay for itself many times over by raising morale, boosting efficiency, and maintaining high standards.
2. Training treats your employees like professionals. Employees who believe they are valued enough for the Organization to invest in developing their skills are more likely to stay with your organization.
1. Training helps maintain and improve quality and productivity.