Check out what’s new at UW-Milwaukee. See how handwriting can uncover personality traits. Watch ice cream made with liquid nitrogen and taste the results. Scrimmage with coaches and athletes. Kids can compete in the annual Roar Like a Panther contest, alumni can reconnect with the UWM Alumni Association, and perspective students can get questions answered by our admissions experts.
Here’s the line-up for the Central Park Stage Schedule:
- 11am – 12pm: New Horizons Performance (a UWM/White House of Music partnership)
- 12-2:45 pm: Kids 12 and under can sign up to participate in the Roar Like a Panther Contest
- 1pm: Roar Like a Panther Contest
- 2-4pm: UWM Restaurant Operations cooking demonstrations and sampling
There are giveaways, activities, games, face painting, cooking demos, sports clinics, and photo ops throughout the day provided by UWM Athletics, the College of Engineering and Applied Science, the School of Freshwater Sciences, the Graduate School, the School of Information Studies, the College of Nursing, the Peck School of the Arts, the ALS/Interpreter Training Program and the UWM Career Development Center.
Don’t miss the UWM Athlete-Run Sports Clinics:
- 11am-noon: Women’s Basketball
- Noon-1pm: Men’s Soccer
- 1-2pm: Baseball
- 3-4pm: Women’s Soccer
- 4-5pm: Men’s Basketball