At approximately the same time you register for your last semester, you should also apply for graduation. The Graduation Processing Unit sends out an e-mail notifying students when the application is accessible, but you will need to go into PAWS to Apply for Graduation.
To complete the application for graduation, follow the steps below:
Instructions for Applying for Graduation
- Log in to PAWS using your ePanther ID and password. The Student Center page will appear. Select Apply for Graduation from the "other academics" drop-down list under "Academics," then click on the double arrows to proceed to the application.
- On the Apply for Graduation page, click on the Academic Program hyperlink (i.e. Business Undergraduate).
- Select your graduation term from the Expected Graduation Term drop down menu. Please read all instructions then click Continue. Verify that all data is correct, then click Continue.
Note: If you wish to apply for a graduation term that does not appear under the drop menu, please see our academic advisor.
- Click the Apply for Bachelor's Degree button.
- Complete and submit the additional application data. Completing this portion of the application will result in quicker processing of your application because it generates an e-mail notification of your intended graduation to graduation processors. If you don't complete this portion of the application you will still be processed for graduation but there may be a delay.
Note: Once you hit the submit button on this application you will not be able to go back into it; if you wish to leave the application and return to it, you must Log Off (any information you've entered will need to be re-entered when you login again).