We’re excited to introduce the newest chapter to the UWM Alumni Association – the Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Urban Affairs Chapter! The purpose of the chapter is to enhance UWM's MPA Program internally and on campus, enhance UWM's MPA Program reputation regionally and nationally and improve the MPA Program's resources. Join the chapter!
Chapter members can take part in:
- Social Events
- Building communication and professional networks
- Serving as educational resources through advanced degrees or professional development
- Sharing expertise and experience for the benefit of students
- Supporting the School's mission
- President – Paul Moderacki, ’83 Urban Affairs
- Vice President - Lee Szymborski, '82 Urban Affairs
- Treasurer – Scott Letteney, ’11 MPA
- Communications Director/Secretary – Michael Hawes, ’09 MPA
- At-large – Chris Swartz , ’83 Urban Affairs
- At-large – Jason Dzwinel, ’01 MPA
- At-large – Matt Janecke, ’11 MPA
- Program Committee – Create and execute positive MPA Alumni events and provide marketing and communications surrounding each of the events.
- Student Recruitment Committee – Make a positive impact on the strength and reputation of the UWM MPA Program as well as the public administration profession as a whole.
- Student Support Committee – Strive to make UWM MPA’s program competitive on a regional and national scale by providing fundraising dollars to improve MPA’s resources, as well as developing mentoring programs for current MPA students.
For more information, contact Chris Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.788.7028.