BATO Building Services
The BATO Building Services area is the liaison to campus units that are the primary providers of physical plant, custodial, safety, and security services. BATO Building Services supports the School of Education, Helen Bader School of Social Welfare, and the College of Health Sciences.
Some examples of BATO Building Services include:
- Serving as the Enderis Hall liaison for building-wide construction and renovation projects
- Liaising with Custodial Services and Enderis Hall faculty and staff to resolve recurring custodial issues. For custodial service requests, contact Debbie Frank firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Tweedt at email@example.com, Enderis custodial supervisor.
- Coordinating emergency preparedness activities, such as fire and tornado drills, in Enderis Hall
- Serving as the Enderis Hall liaison with Physical Plant Services (PPS) to resolve building-wide issues. For service requests, contact the PPS dispatcher at 414-229-4742.
- Denemark Lounge reservations (contact BATO Front Desk at 414-229-6115 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Key distribution (contact BATO Front Desk at 414-229-6115 or email@example.com). Complete a Physical Plant Services' Work Order Request for key orders.
- Building copiers located in Enderis 298, 312, 370, 412, 564, 616, 798, 836, 960, 1014, 1086, 1088, Merrill 113, and Pavilion 355
BATO Building Services contacts: Variable. Click Here for details.