The goal of the Complaint Assistance team is to provide a mechanism to direct faculty and staff to the campus resource that will provide them with specific, neutral and confidential information.
This information will allow members of the campus community to investigate policy and monitor procedures that will aid them in resolving their complaints. The mechanism we propose is a combination of website and brochure (Download) that informs individuals of their rights and responsibilities and answer a series of “What do I do if--?” questions ()
Objectives & Progress
- Text for website and brochure by May 17
- Depending on whether the BP2W website is operational, we will have the text on line by July 15
- We will design a bookmark to be given to all faculty and staff that will have information on how to access the brochure and website. The design of the bookmark will be completed by August 1
- Bookmark mailed out to the campus community by August 20
- Tallies will be reviewed for website and complaint enquiries by September 2012