Bursar Office - University Credit Agreement
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Educational Services Credit Agreement
When you register for classes or make changes to your registration using your online Panther Access to Web Services (PAWS) account, you are making a financial commitment to UWM. All students are required to sign the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Educational Services Credit Agreement before registering for classes. The agreement is available from the Finances section of your PAWS Student Center (Home Page) and can be signed electronically. If you have signed a paper copy of the agreement previously, you will also need to sign the electronic version before you will be allowed to register for classes. You will only need to sign the electronic version of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Educational Services Credit Agreement once unless the terms of the agreement change.
1. Click here to view the agreement . This link is used to view the agreement only. Students must complete the agreement via PAWS to satisfy this requirement. Please follow these instructions in order to complete the agreement successfully.
2. Log into PAWS and click on the Credit Agreement link located in the Finances section of your PAWS Student Center (Home Page). Do not use the Credit Agreement link from the Search box located on your left site navigation.
3. Read the Electronic Signature Consent.Click on I consent to Electronic Signature.
4. Click Submit. The agreement will display. This is for you to view only, you do not fill information in to the agreement. At this point it is for viewing purposes only. You can allow the agreement to display as you continue. Please note, you will enter information into PAWS pages.
5. The Online Credit Agreement page displays on your PAWS account. Complete all applicable fields on this page.
6. Click I Agree.
7. Click Submit.
8. The Online Credit Agreement page displays again with the statement, "Your signed Credit Agreement has been processed".
9. At that time the hold will be removed from your account.
10. The completed agreement is available for you to print.
Direct questions about the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Educational Services Credit Agreement to the Bursar Office (414) 229-4914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.