Lubar School of Business
Outstanding faculty scholars and teachers. Highly regarded academics. Close connections to business. Comprehensive management education with a distinct metropolitan advantage.
Among the Best
Top 20 MBA
The Lubar School's part-time MBA program is ranked 17th in the Midwest and 71st nationwide by Bloomberg Businessweek.
AACSB Accredited - The Hallmark of Excellence
The Lubar School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – the hallmark of excellence in business education. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide meet the rigorous standards of AACSB accreditation, which ensures that the Lubar School is training our students with high-quality faculty, a dynamic curriculum, and the most current research.
- CTI to Host “Groovy and Grails Programming” Workshop
- Stanford Economist to Discuss Restoring Economic Growth at Bradley Series
- Haseman Honored with SAP’s Majdi Najm Award
- CTI Workshop – Demystifying Antifragility: Beyond Agility
- GMAT Practice Test
- MBA/MS/EMBA Information Session