Lubar Alumni Chapter Elects Board of Trustees
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business Alumni Chapter recently voted in its new Board of Trustees. The 17-member board is responsible for moving the mission and vision of the Chapter forward, as well as continuing to highlight the successes and achievements of the Lubar School of Business throughout the business community.
“The new board has an astonishing amount of business acumen and experience behind it,” says Jason Eggert, newly elected Board President. “These alums, from both small and large companies and firms, represent some of the best in terms of career success that a degree from the Lubar School of Business can provide. Looking ahead, we are excited to grow the Chapter, engage with more alumni and achieve even more success.”
Newly elected officers include:
- President: Jason Eggert (’10), Vice President-Business Banking, Associated Bank
- Vice President – Events: Jodi Weber (’06), Buyer, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Vice President – Membership: Jude Anders (’83), Chief Inspector, Shoreline Concepts, LLC
- Treasurer: Mary Schuler (’97), Banker, JPMorganChase
- Secretary: Ben Menzel (’97), Attorney, The Schroeder Group, S.C.
- Brad Bertler (’96), Tax Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Michael Clavette (’71), Owner/President, Clavette Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Scott Conger (’91), Chief Compliance Officer, Pennant Management
- David Fitzpatrick (’09), Technical Sales and Marketing
- Paul Galbraith (’87), Senior Vice President, Cresa
- Mary Hintz (’06, ’07), Supervisor, Scribner Cohen & Company S.C.
- Gina Johnson (’09), Senior Financial Analyst, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Bob Koehne (’06, ’08), Finance Director, Florentine Opera Company
- Vanessa LaCoste (’07), Client Relationship Representative, Kforce Professional Staffing
- Erik Owen (’90), President, Oak Hill Business Partners
- Debbie Robb (’84), Tax Manager, Schenck S.C.
- Nathaniel Roth (’00, ’08), Senior Accountant, Sitzberger Widmann & Co., S.C.