The Lubar Executive MBA ProgramBest Connected. Integrated. Innovative. Personalized.
- The EMBA Class of 2015 will experience Executive Education Innovation - 39 Years in the making.
- The Lubar EMBA is delivered over 17 months in five highly integrated, fast paced curriculum clusters.
- Our next EMBA Program starts September 4, 2013, with graduation in January of 2015.
- The Lubar EMBA is delivered 100% Face-to-Face by world class faculty.
- Our innovative thematically-designed curriculum integrates course content across the program.
- EMBA students will participate in a real-world integrative project that spans the length of the program.
- Unique to the Lubar Executive MBA program is a series of executive skill assessments coupled with personalized coaching.
- The EMBA International Residency trip is integrated with the International Management course to broaden students' global perspectives.
Designed to provide a comprehensive approach to enhancing your professional success, our unique learning model builds your management knowledge through a theme based curriculum that integrates theory and practical management. A series of personalized professional tools sharpens your management and leadership skills, and helps define your individual career development plans. We also connect you with key people and targeted resources that will support your goals, including opportunities to interact with peers, high-level executives, and successful Lubar alumni.
Since 1974, the Lubar EMBA program has distinguished itself as one of the most successful AACSB-accredited programs of its kind in the nation. Attracting high-level students from leading local, regional and global businesses, the Lubar School of Business has an active network of close to 1,000 Executive MBA alumni. An impressive 26% of those are presidents of their organizations, 27% are vice presidents, 16% are at the director level, and others play key leadership roles within their firms.
Personal EMBA information sessions are available, please contact Gene A. Wright, Lubar EMBA Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 229-6045 for a face-to-face appointment at your place of business or on the UWM campus.
Follow us on @LubarEMBA.