Detailed analysis of real-world challenges are an integral part of the study and teaching of supply chain management. Working with our partners in industry, Institute faculty and students in the Supply Chain and Operations Management major conduct studies and projects on a wide variety of issues within the supply chain spectrum, including:
· Production Scheduling and Modeling
· Returnable Container Inventory Analysis
· Commodity Price Forecasting
· Railroad Transportation Cost Analysis
· Cloud Computing Services Contracting
· Production Ramp-up in Foreign Markets: Project Management Checklist
SCMI is pleased to make the following whitepaper executive summaries available:
Full whitepapers are available for purchase. Please contact Mark Kosfeld.
For information on submitting project requests, please contact Dr. Anthony Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.