Delta Sigma Pi
Delta Sigma Pi is a professional fraternity organized to foster the study of business in universities; to encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice; to promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce; and to further a higher standard of commercial ethics and culture and the civic and commercial welfare of the community.
Delta Sigma Pi was founded in 1907 at New York University: School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance by Harold Valentine Jacobs, Alexander Frank Makay, Alfred Moysello and Henry Albert Tienken. Today, coast-to-coast, more than 179 active chapters and over 200,000 members support the goals and ideals of the Fraternity.
Reasons to Pledge:
- Meet new men and women with the same classes, interests, and career goals
- Form lifelong friendships, locally and nationally
- Gain an edge in the professional world Strengthen your communication, team-working, social and leadership skills
- Use alumni networking, job placement and career tracking opportunities Interact with Business College faculty and current professionals
- Serve your community through meaningful community service projects
- Gain important operational skills managing your chapter as a business
Delta Sigma Pi is open to all business or economics majors. If you would like more information or if you have any questions, please stop by our office in Union 389B or visit our web site.