Employment at C21
Job Opening: C21 Deputy Director
C21 seeks applicants for the full-time academic staff position of Administrative Program Manager II (Deputy Director).
In collaboration with and under the general supervision of the Director of C21, the Deputy Director is responsible for planning and implementing seminars, lectures, and international conferences; coordinating overall communications and outreach strategy; assisting with planning and implementing external development campaign; working with the director to develop and implement strategies to expand and promote humanities and campus-wide transdisciplinary research collaborations; and leading and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Center.
- a graduate degree in the humanities, arts, or social sciences, or related field
- broad knowledge of 21st century studies in the humanities, arts, and social sciences
- demonstrated communication and organizational ability
- excellent writing skills
- a PhD in the humanities, arts, or social sciences, or related field
- familiarity with recent developments in digital humanities
- administrative or supervisory experience
- experience with at least one of the following: graphic design, web design, or social media
- experience with grant application and management
- budgetary experience