Diversity Job & Internship Fair
The Diversity Job and Internship Fair is sponsored by the Career Development Center, the School of Information Studies, and the UWM-Multicultural Student Service Offices. This event attracts students, alumni, and professionals and is an excellent way to meet your diversity recruitment needs. See a listing of additional UWM Multicultural/Disadvantaged Programs and Services that may also help you connect with UWM's diverse student population.
UWM Union, Wisconsin Room
- $300 for businesses
- $250 for non-profit organizations and graduate/professional schools
- One 8 ft or 10 ft, undraped rectangular table with two chairs or one 60 in. round table with two chairs (additional chairs may be requested at no charge). Table size is based on your display size. Typically, the allotted space for a display is 8 ft x 10 ft with limited accommodation for displays that are 10 ft x 10 ft. The location of your table will be assigned based on your display size, date of registration, special equipment, and need for outlets
- One pre-paid campus parking pass for the UWM Union Parking Garage. It will allow one car from your organization to bypass any waiting lines of cars and enter the parking structure immediately upon arrival.
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
- Additional $10 fee for more than two recruiters
- Electrical outlet is an additional $10
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
- When completing your registration form, accurately note the majors for which you are recruiting and the types of positions/internships that you have available. This information is posted online for students.
- Once your registration form is received, a confirmation letter will be mailed with parking instructions and a map. Two weeks prior to the event you will receive another letter with a parking pass enclosed. On the registration form, it is important that you note the proper contact person to receive all mailings.
- Organizations registering after the deadline date will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted if space becomes available.
- Cancellations must be received IN WRITING two weeks prior to the event and will be refunded less $25 for handling. Sorry, NO REFUNDS for cancellations after this two week deadline date.
For more information, contact:
CDC Recruiting Manager
414-229-5367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Cultural Center
Senior Administrative Specialist
414-229-3704 / email@example.com