Just In Time Career FairThe Career Development Center is offering employers this opportunity to generate a final pool of candidates of students and alumni from practically every major for their late recruiting cycle needs for full-time positions. This event also offers a venue for summer jobs and internship recruitment.
UWM Wisconsin Room
Employers that attended in 2014
- $200 for businesses/non-profit organizations
- $150 for graduate/professional schools
- One 8 ft or 10 ft, undraped rectangular table with two chairs (additional chairs may be requested at no charge). Table size is based on your display size. Typically, the allotted space for a display is 8ft x 10ft with limited accommodation for displays that are 10 ft x 10 ft. The location of your table will be assigned based on your display size, date of registration, special equipment, and need for outlets
- One pre-paid campus parking pass for the UWM Union Parking Garage. It will allow one car from your organization to bypass any waiting lines of cars and enter the parking structure immediately upon arrival.
- Continental breakfast
- Electrical outlet is an additional $10
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
- When completing your registration form, accurately note the majors for which you are recruiting and the types of positions/internships that you have available. This information is posted online for students.
- Once your registration form is received, a confirmation letter will be mailed with parking instructions and a map. Two weeks prior to the event you will receive another letter with a parking pass enclosed. On the registration form, it is important that you note the proper contact person to receive all mailings.
- Organizations registering after the deadline date will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted if space becomes available.
- Cancellations must be received IN WRITING two weeks prior to the event and will be refunded less $25 for handling. Sorry, NO REFUNDS for cancellations after this two week deadline date.