K-12 Educators-Job Search Resources
Job Search Tips, School Directories, & Employment Listings
Job Search Resources/Tips
- CDC Job Search Checklist for Education Professionals - Use this checklist to help guide your job search and identify various resources.
- Teacher Certification Requirements for the 50 States - If you are doing a job search in a state different than where you received your certification, be sure to investigate how to receive certification within that state.
- Wisconsin Public School Districts According to Geographic Region - Choose the geographic regions of Wisconsin you are interested in and access a listing of public school districts in that area.
- Wisconsin Public School District Directory - Provides district contact name, address, phone number, email, and website.
- Wisconsin Charter School Directory - List of charter schools arranged by district.
- National Public School District Locator - Database providing school name, address, telephone number, and student/teacher demographics.
- State of Wisconsin Employment - Wisconsin education vacancies.
- Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN) - View job listings for a variety of Wisconsin school districts and submit an online application.
- Milwaukee Public School Vacancies - Job listings, online application form, and information on the hiring process.
- Wisconsin Special Education Jobs - View and apply for job postings and receive email notification of openings that match your position and location preferences.
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee School Vacancies - Job listings in Catholic schools.
- PantherJobs - Jobs posted through the UWM Career Development Center.
- Department of Defense Schools - DoDEA vacancies.
- Education America Network - Job listings and resume database.
- Links to Job Search Websites for 50 U.S. States
- Independent School Management - Teaching and administration positions in independent schools.
- U.S. Two-Year Colleges - Positions for bachelor, master, and PhD graduates.
- Teach for America - National teacher corps that places college graduates of all academic majors in under-resourced urban and rural public schools.