SCHOOLS/COLLEGES, MAJORS AND EMPLOYMENT
OF UWM GRADUATES 2004-2010
The following database is a compilation of employment research from the UWM classes of 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010 for the following schools/colleges:
- College of Letters & Science
- School of Information Studies
- College of Nursing
- School of Education
- Helen Bader School of Social Welfare
- College of Health Sciences
- School of Architecture and Urban Planning
It shows examples of job titles and employer organizations categorized by UWM School/College and major.
One useful application is to:
- Select your UWM School/College from the Schools/Colleges drop down menu on the left side of the tool bar.
- Then select a Major from the middle menu labeled major.
- Then with either Title or Employer in the window on the far right menu, click "Search."
If you selected Title, you will see the Job Titles in alphabetical order in the right hand column with their connected Employer organizations in the middle column from the classes of 2004 through 2010 in that major.
If you selected Employer, you will see the Employers in alphabetical order in the middle column with their connected Job Titles in the right column from the classes of 2004 through 2010 in that major.
If you select a major and few or no job titles/employers appear, you should not conclude that those are the only job opportunities from that major. It simply means that only those graduates responded to the surveys. You are encouraged to consult the specific department/major you're interested in as they may have departmental data on jobs.
Also, you should conduct additional research by using individual employer websites as well as the Career Development Center website at: cdc.uwm.edu