Quick Response Team (QRT)
CDS through this student led team responds effectively to requests for planning and design services from neighborhood groups, community organizations, and the UWM community. QRT services include:
- Neighborhood visioning
- Renovation/adapative reuse
- Streetscape and landscape planning
- Sustainable development and design
- Design for special needs and activities
- Urban green space planning and design
- Design education and training
QRT does not stamp drawings, create final design plans, or undertake/supervise construction.
CDS programs are funded by a combination of UWM funds, gifts, grants, and fees for service. Service priority is given to requests for the greater Milwaukee area from registered non-profits based mainly on client need, nature of the project relative to skills and resources available, and timeline.