- We will be recognized for providing the best education in Wisconsin.
- The college will be nationally prominent in research and service and be valued as a resource for industry and the community.
- Provide world-class education, research, and services and act as a catalyst for economic development with a focus on the diverse needs of Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Improve responsiveness to the needs of business, industry, government, and the scientific community.
- Attract highly qualified students with potential for intellectual development, innovation, and leadership. Retain and graduate each student, including women, minorities, part-time and financially disadvantaged.
- Improve financial situation through more novel education programs and fund raising.
- Develop areas of research excellence for technology transfer, which will build partnerships with industry.
News & Announcements
Prof. Ryoichi S. Amano, Mechanical Engineering, has been selected to receive the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Energy Systems Award for 2013.
Please see details...
Undergrad Sam Plevin works on cutting edge research in the UWM/Johnson Controls chemical lab. Please see the video...