Computer Science Program Outcomes
At the time of completion of the program, students will have:
- A solid foundation in core computer science principles and practices.
- The ability to design, implement and verify a system, component, or process to meet specifications using modern computing techniques and tools.
- The ability to analyze, evaluate and compare alternate solutions to computational problems.
- The ability to contribute to a team project and to communicate effectively in both written and oral form.
- An exposure to the humanities and social sciences that provides breadth and a societal context.
- An understanding of what constitutes ethical and professional behavior.
- The ability to meet the demands of the rapidly changing field of computer science through self-study or further formal education.