CEAS provides excellent graduate education in a variety of engineering disciplines. Here’s what you need to know to apply for a master's or doctoral degree, certificate, or a non-degree program.
You must satisfy the admission requirements for the UWM Graduate School and the CEAS program you are applying to.
- CEAS program admission requirements
- UWM Graduate School admissions requirements and application
- International Students: Additional requirements apply. Review the admission requirements at the UWM Center for International Education Web site.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all domestic and international applicants.
- International students: In addition to the GRE test, proof of language proficiency is required for your application. Review the requirements at the UWM Center for International Education Web site.
- Ph.D. Exams
See Program Information below, or specific Qualifying Exam criteria for the following departments:
Looking for Course Descriptions, Prerequisite Information, or Program Policies, including Qualifying Exam and Prelim/Proposal Hearing? The UWM Graduate Program and Course Catalog and the Academic Policies and Procedures page provide the information you need.
Have unanswered questions about CEAS admissions or program requirements? Contact Betty Warras, CEAS Graduate Program Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-229-6169.
There are many ways to make your graduate education affordable at UWM: