Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin, 2006
Biomedical Informatics, Image Analysis, Geometric Modeling, Numerical Simulation, 3D Visualization
- Z. Yu, M. Holst, T. Hayashi, C.L. Bajaj, M.H. Ellisman, J.A. McCammon, and M. Hoshijima, "Three-Dimensional Geometric Modeling of Membrane-bound Organelles in Ventricular Myocytes: Bridging the Gap between Microscopic Imaging and Mathematical Simulation", Journal of Structural Biology, 2008. (in press)
- Z. Yu, M. Holst, Y. Cheng, and J.A. McCammon, "Feature-Preserving Adaptive Mesh Generation for Molecular Shape Modeling and Simulation", Journal of
Molecular Graphics and Modeling, 26(8):1370-1380, 2008.
- Z. Yu and C.L. Bajaj, "Computational Approaches for Automatic Structural Analysis of Large Bio-molecular Complexes", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, 2007. (in press)
- Z. Yu and C.L. Bajaj, "Automatic Ultra-structure Segmentation of Reconstructed Cryo-EM Maps of Icosahedral Viruses", IEEE Transactions on Image Processing: Special Issue on Molecular and Cellular Bioimaging, 14(9):1324-1337, 2005.
- Z. Yu and C.L. Bajaj, "Detecting Circular and Rectangular Particles Based on Geometric Feature Detection in Electron Micrographs", Journal of Structural Biology, 145(1-2):168-180, 2004.