Ph.D., Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey
Theory of Algorithms, Computational and Combinatorial Geometry, Combinatorics, Computational Morphology, Robotics.
- A. Dumitrescu and J. Mitchell, Approximation algorithms for TSP with neighborhoods in the plane, Journal of Algorithms, 48(1), 2003, 135-159. Special issue with selected papers from SODA '01.
- A. Dumitrescu, J. Mitchell and M. Sharir, Binary space partitions for axis-parallel segments, rectangles, and hyperrectangles, Discrete & Computational Geometry, 31(2), 2004, 207-227.
- G. Calinescu, A. Dumitrescu, H. Karloff and Peng-Jun Wan, Separating points by axis-parallel lines, International Journal of Computational Geometry & Applications, 15(6), 2005, 575-590. Special issue with selected papers from CCCG '04.
- A. Dumitrescu, A. Ebbers-Baumann, A. Gruene, R. Klein and G. Rote, On the geometric dilation of closed curves, graphs, and point sets, Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, 36(1), 2006, 16-38. Special issue with selected papers from 21st European Workshop on Computational Geometry, (EWCG '05) Eindhoven, March 2005.
- S. Bereg and A. Dumitrescu, The lifting model for reconfiguration,
Discrete & Computational Geometry, 35(4), 2006, 653-669.