Ph. D. - State University of New York-Buffalo
Information security, cryptography, computational number theory, algorithms, and compressed sensing.
- (with T. Cai and L. Wang), New Bounds for Restricted Isometry Constants,
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 56(2010), 4388-4394.
- (with T. Cai and J. Zhang), On Recovery of Sparse Signals via l1 Minimization,
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 55(2009), 3388-3397.
- (with G. Davida and B. Litow), Fast Arithmetics Using Chinese Remaindering,
Information Processing Letters, 109(2009), 660-662.
- (with A. Dumitrescu and Cs. D. Tóth), On stars and Steiner stars, Discrete Optimization 6(2009), 224-332.
- (with I. Blake and V. K. Murty), Nonadjacent radix-τ expansions of integers in Euclidean
imaginary quadratic number fields, Canadian Journal of Mathematics, 60(2008), 1267-1282.
- (with I. Blake and V. K. Murty), Refinements of Miller's algorithm for computing the Weil/Tate pairing,
Journal of Algorithms, 58(2006), 134-149.
- (with Z-J. Ruan), Splitting properties of operator bimodules and operator amenability of Kac algebras,
Proceedings of OT16,(1996), Romania, 193-216.