PhD 2003 Ohio State University
Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet Routing Protocols.
- M. Goyal, W. Xie, SH Hosseini, K Vairavan, D Rohm,
“Improving OSPF Dynamics on a Broadcast LAN ,” IEEE MASCOTS
2005, September 2005, Atlanta, Georgia.
- M. Goyal, K.K. Ramakrishnan, W. Feng, “Achieving
Faster Failure Detection in OSPF Networks,” Accepted for
publication, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC
2003), Alaska, May 2003.
- M. Goyal, J. Yates, G. Li, W. Feng, “Benefits of
restoration signaling message aggregation,” Accepted for
publication, Proc. Optical Fiber Communications Conference 2003,
Atlanta, March 2003.
- M. Goyal, R. Guerin, R. Rajan, "Predicting TCP throughput
from non-invasive network sampling," Proc. INFOCOM’ 2002, New
York, June 2002.
- M. Goyal, G. Li, J. Yates, "Shared mesh restoration: a
simulation study," Proc. Optical Fiber Communications Conference 2002,
Anaheim, March 2002.
- A. Shaikh, M. Goyal, A. Greenberg, R. Rajan, K.K.
Ramakrishnan, "An OSPF topology server: design and evaluation," Journal
of Selected Areas in Communications: Special Issue on Recent Advances
on Fundamentals of Network Management, May 2002.
- M. Goyal, A. Durresi, P. Mishra, C. Liu, R. Jain, "Effect
of number of drop precedences in assured forwarding," Proc.
GLOBECOM’1999, Rio de Janeiro, December 1999.