Ph.D., 2007, Department of Computer Science, The University of Texas
M.S., 2002, Department of Computer Science, The University of Texas
B.Tech., 2000, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- Biomedical Informatics
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Rohit J. Kate and Raymond J. Mooney. Joint Entity and Relation
Extraction using Card-Pyramid Parsing. In Proceedings of the
Fourteenth Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning
(CoNLL-2010), pp. 203-212, Uppsala, Sweden, July 2010.
- Rohit J. Kate. A Dependency-based Word Subsequence Kernel. In
Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language
Processing (EMNLP 2008), pp. 400-409, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii,
- Rohit J. Kate and Raymond J. Mooney. Learning Language Semantics form
Ambiguous Supervision. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Second Conference
on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2007), pp. 895-900, Vancouver,
Canada, July 2007.
- Rohit J. Kate and Raymond J. Mooney. Using String-Kernels for Learning
Semantic Parsers. In Proceedings of the Joint 21st International
Conference on Computational Linguistics and 44th Annual Meeting of
Association for Computational Linguistics (COLING/ACL 2006), pp.
913-920, Sydney, Australia, July 2006.
- Razvan Bunescu, Ruifang Ge, Rohit J. Kate, Edward M. Marcotte, Raymond
J. Mooney, Arun Kumar Ramani, and Yuk Wah Wong. Comparative
Experiments on Learning Information Extractors for Proteins and their
Interactions. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (Special issue on
Summarization and Information Extraction from Medical Documents), 33,
2 (2005), pp. 139-155.