Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin, 2006
Biomedical Informatics, Image Analysis, Geometric Modeling, Numerical Simulation, 3D Visualization
- Z. Yu, J. Wang, Z. Gao, M. Xu, and M. Hoshijima, "New software developments for quality mesh generation and optimization from biomedical imaging data", Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine.2013. (in press)
- K. Liu, G. Yao, and Z. Yu, "Parallel Acceleration for Modeling of Calcium Dynamics in Cardiac Myocytes", Bio-Medical Materials and Engineering, 2013. (in press)
- Z. Gao, Z. Yu, and M. Holst, "Quality tetrahedral mesh smoothing via boundary-optimized Delaunay triangulation", Computer-Aided Geometric Design, 29(9):707-721, 2012.
- J. Wang, X. Zhang, and Z. Yu, "A cascaded approach for feature-preserving surface mesh denoising", Computer-Aided Design, 44(7):597-610, 2012.
- J. Wang and Z. Yu, "Feature-sensitive tetrahedral mesh generation with guaranteed quality", Computer-Aided Design, 44(5):400-412, 2012.
- G. Yao and Z. Yu, "A localized meshless approach for modeling spatial-temporal calcium dynamics in ventricular myocytes", International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering, 28(2):187-204, 2012.
- Z. Yu, G. Yao, M. Hoshijima, A. Michailova, and M. Holst, "Multi-scale modeling of calcium dynamics in ventricular myocytes with realistic transverse tubules", IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 58(10):2947-2951, 2011.
- J. Wang and Z. Yu, "Quality Mesh Smoothing via Local Surface Fitting and Optimum Projection", Graphical Models, 73:127-139, 2011.