Research and Engagement Support
- Aquatic Animal Models
- Exposure and Biological Analysis
- Integrative Health Sciences
- Community Outreach and Engagement
- Funding Opportunities
- City of Milwaukee Health Department Public Health Research Interests
- Videos from 2013 Symposium on Cumulative Impacts & Children's Environmental Health
Making a Difference
The Children’s Environmental Health Sciences Core Center supports collaborative research among basic, clinical and public health investigators in order to understand the development of reproductive and childhood diseases in relation to known or suspected environmental determinants.
Investigators convert scientific understanding into effective strategies to prevent environmentally-dependent childhood disease. Additionally, the Center’s community outreach arm aims to educate local and regional communities about the burden of environmentally-related reproductive and childhood diseases and effective ways to reduce them.
For more information, click here.