We will be a top-tier research university that is the best place to learn and work for students, faculty and staff, and that is a leading driver for sustainable prosperity.
Mark Mone was named University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee chancellor on December 15, 2014.
About Chancellor Mark Mone
Mone is a professor of management within the UWM Lubar School of Business and for the past two years has served as the Chancellor’s Designee for Strategic Planning and Campus Climate.
The latter is a cabinet-level appointment in which Mone works with the university’s senior leadership and governance groups, and all university stakeholders to develop UWM’s 2020 strategic plan, and develop and implement university-wide programs to improve organizational climate (collectively known as Best Place to Work). Read more about Mark Mone
UW-Milwaukee is a vitally important academic institution with an impressive alumni base, strong research profile, and deep community engagements. I look forward to working with our leadership to build on our past accomplishments, knowing that even greater things are ahead for this campus and community.
- July 16, Campus Budget Town Hall July 9, 2015
- UW System Budget Allocations, July 6, 2015
- A Compromise and a Look Ahead, July 2, 2015
- Regents Meeting Recap and UWM Climate, June 5, 2015
- From the Chancellor: Joint Finance Committee Actions, May 30, 2015
- Chancellor's Call to Action, May 20, 2015