Biomedical Sciences: B.S. Biomedical Sciences
Biomedical Sciences Submajor
Organizations & Resources
Biomedical Sciences Student Association
We've formed a dynamic student organization right here at UWM for BMS students. Its purpose is to:
- Provide a forum to meet and exchange ideas and knowledge about attaining a degree in BioMedical Science.
- Sponsor activities and outings that promote education and social experiences in BMS.
- Provide a supportive network of professionals and students with similar interests.
Visit these websites for current information and other resources regarding our profession.
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (ASCLS)
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences - Wisconsin (ASCLS-WI)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology/Board of Registry (ASCP/BOR)
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
The Student Handbook is under development at this time. Please contact Undergraduate Program Director Cindy Brown at (414) 229-5299 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.