Biomedical Sciences: B.S. Biomedical Sciences
Organizations & Resources
Biomedical Sciences Student Association
We've formed a dynamic student organization right here at UWM for BMS students. Its purpose is to:
- Provide a forum to meet and exchange ideas and knowledge about attaining a degree in BioMedical Science.
- Sponsor activities and outings that promote education and social experiences in BMS.
- Provide a supportive network of professionals and students with similar interests.
Visit these websites for current information and other resources regarding our profession.
- American Society for Cytotechnology (ASCT)
- American Society of Cytopathology (ASC)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology/Board of Certification
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
A student handbook will be provided for your convenience and reference by the clinical training site at the start of the professional training.