Biomedical Sciences: B.S. Biomedical Sciences
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Submajor
Organizations & Resources
Diagnostic Imaging Student Association
We've formed a dynamic student organization right here at UWM for BMS students. Its purpose is to:
- Provide a forum to meet and exchange ideas and knowledge about attaining a degree in Biomedical Science.
- Sponsor activities and outings that promote education and social experiences in BMS.
- Provide a supportive network of professionals and students with similar interests.
Visit these websites for current information and other resources regarding our profession.
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Education Programs
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVW)
Student Handbooks are provided for your convenience and reference during orientation at the professional clinical training site.