Hanh Trinh, Ph.D.
Northwest Quadrant Building B, Room 6428
Phone: (414) 229-6051
Fax: (414) 229-2619
Health Informatics & Administration
- Ph.D., Health Services Organization, Medical College of Virginia
- M.S., Health Care Fiscal Management, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MBA, Finance and Economics, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Health Care Costs
- Managed Care and Its Marketplace
- Operations and Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management of the Health Care Industry
Interests & Expertise
Dr. Trinh is a member of the Academy of Management, Southern Management Association, Association of Health Services Research, and Wisconsin Network for Health Policy Research. He has presented papers at the national and international conferences and currently reviews manuscript for a number of academic journals. He has published in management and health care journals including Health Services Research, Health Care Management Review, Health Services Management Research, Health Care Management Science, Advances in Health Care Management, Quality Management in Health Care, Health Marketing Quarterly, and Journal of Professional Services Marketing.
Trinh, H. Q., Begun, J. W., & Luke, R. L. (2010). Interorganizational Service Arrangements and Hospital Performance. Health Care Management Review, 35(1), 88-97.
Trinh, H. Q., Begun, J. W., & Luke, R. D. (2008). Hospital Service Duplication: Evidence on the Medical Arms Race. Health Care Management Review, 33(3), 192-202.