Bill Mueller, M.S.
Northwest Quadrant Building B, Room 6531
Phone: (414) 229-2758
Alt. Phone: (414) 229-6448
Fax: (414) 229-3373
Office of Student Affairs (Advising)
- M.S., Student Personnel Administration, Concordia University Wisconsin, 2011
- B.A., Radio-TV-Film, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2006
Professional advisors like Bill occupy a unique niche within the university as they guide, assist, and educate students from the first weeks of college through graduation. Bill advises first-year, continuing, transfer, and reentry students, as well as students seeking second undergraduate degrees or certificate programs.
Bill will be advising undergraduate students within Biomedical Sciences (Lab), Nutrition, and those students who are undecided as they enter the College of Health Sciences. His hope is to help students achieve success in both their academics and future careers. In the past, he has worked in academic advising and admissions at both public and private universities.
- WACADA: Wisconsin Academic Advising Association
- NACADA: National Academic Advising Association
- ACN: Advisors and Counselors Network, UW-Milwaukee
- WCPA: Wisconsin College Personnel Association
- Panel Member: Student Affairs 101; WCPA Annual Conference
- Panel Member: Graduate School or Job Searching; Oshkosh Placement Exchange
- SAP Appeals Committee
- Black and Gold Committee Advisor
- Student Recruitment Advisory Committee