Premier Leadership Healthcare Forum a Rousing Success
- The College of Health Sciences hosted the annual Leadership Healthcare Forum on March 6th at the Italian Conference Center with an overflow crowd of over 350 healthcare professionals and community participants in attendance. The event was emceed by W...
CHS Associate Professor featured in the Wall Street Journal
- A study published in Infant Behavior and Development suggested a novel technique to help babies who are slow to begin walking because of disorders like spina bifida and Down syndrome. The study found that placing young babies on a small, motorized tr...
Dean Enwemeka Appointed UWM Distinguised Professor
- Dean Chukuka S. Enwemeka, Ph.D., FACSM, has been appointed UWM Distinguished Professor, the most prestigious title that can be bestowed on a faculty member at UWM. To date only 40 professors have been so honored since 1973.
Dean Enwemeka's appoint...
Dynamic Dr. Carol Mitchell Becomes SDMS Fellow
- Assistant Professor Carol Mitchell, Ph.D., RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RT(R), FASE, FSDMS, joined the CHS Department of Health Sciences, BioMedical Sciences in 2010. Her credentials before she came were impressive, and in her short time here she has accomplishe...
UWM faculty member tests ‘Superhuman’
- “Stan Lee’s Superhumans” series on the History.com and History channel tapped UW-Milwaukee Associate Professor Kristian O’Connor for an episode that airs tonight, Nov. 3, at 9 p.m. Central time.