Facilities: Labs, Clinics & Centers
Community Audiology Services
10243 West National Ave.
West Allis, WI 53227
Community Audiology Services is the result of an innovative collaboration between the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) College of Health Sciences and the Center for Communication Hearing and Deafness (CCHD) to provide a "one-stop shop" where you can find all the products and services you need to live more successfully with hearing loss.
No matter what your age or degree of hearing loss, our caring staff will guide you through the many treatment options available and help you discover how to deal with your hearing loss so you can live life more fully.
Through this unique collaboration between UWM and CCHD, you can be assured you will always receive caring, professional attention and innovative services treatment for your hearing needs. As a leader in providing quality, comprehensive audiological care, CAS is also a training facility for undergraduate/graduate speech-language pathology and audiology students from UWM . Here, students receive mentoring and learn from real-life experiences to prepare them for successful careers working with individuals affected by hearing loss.
Audiological services include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aid orientation and adjustment
- Hearing aid checks and repairs
- Assistive listening device assessments and fittings
- Assistive listening device orientation and training, and consultation.
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and mobile phones
- Custom earplugs for swimming and noise protection
- Hearing aid maintenance supplies
- Hearing aid batteries
- Workplace and educational consultation for accommodations
The service fees are based on the ability to pay. We will do everything possible to provide clients with the most current information regarding any financial assistance programs that may be available to them to help obtain the equipment and services that they need.