CIE publications showcase and foster international research and teaching and include:
- "New Directions in International Studies" book series with Rutgers University Press that seeks common ground on globalization and transnational phenomena among scholars and practitioners from a range of disciplines and fields.
- Global Passport e-mail bulletin providing current information on international education programs, funding opportunities and resources.
- Global Currents biannual magazine highlighting international achievements and research of UWM faculty and students.
- Global-e electronic journal of Global Studies featuring short articles by prominent academics.
- Foreign Affairs Online website of resources on international relations, law, and human rights.
- Teaching Resource Guides to internet-based resources for teaching critical international issues.
- Learning Objects websites supporting K-16 curriculum development.