- About CIE
- International Admissions
- Study Abroad
- Global Studies
- International Studies Home
- Certificate Programs
- Institute of World Affairs
- Immigration Information
To learn more about our scholarship recipients please visit our Scholarship Profiles page.
For UWM undergraduate students studying Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian or Vietnamese (200-level or above), in combination with an internationally-focused course:
For general overseas study:
For Latin American and Caribbean Studies students:
- Advanced Undergraduate Travel Award Competition
- Donald R. Shea Undergraduate Scholarship in Latin American and Caribbean Studies
For Peace Studies students:
- If you are a student interested in issues of world peace, sustainable development, conflict resolution, international relations, peace education, etc., then you should consider applying for a Peace Studies Scholarship. Through grants from the Silvia Stoekle Droppers Fund (the major source of funds) and the Adele O'Shaughnessy Fund, the Peace Studies Program has the ability to award several scholarships each year.
- To view the application Click Here
For International Studies and Global Studies students:
- The Center for International Education awards the Roberta and J. Martin Klotsche Scholarship to a small number of outstanding students majoring in International Studies or Global Studies. Students who are eligible for this scholarship receive an invitation to apply around December 1st. Please use this application form (fillable pdf): Application Form 2015/16
- Also provide the recommendation form (fillable pdf) to two refrees and have them return it directly to the contact mentioned on the form: Recommendation form 2015/16
Klotsche Scholarship Recepients 2014-15:
Global Studies Summer Internship Award 2014 Recepients:
For all students:
- UWM maintains an extensive list of scholarships. In addition the website offers helpful tips for applying for scholarships.