Global Action Through Engagement (GATE)
A Summer Program for High School Students, JULY 15-18, 2015
in becoming leaders
in your community!
For a look at what GATE is all about, check out the video from GATE 2013. (Check back for the GATE 2014 video)Do you want to have an impact on your community and the world? Concerned with social justice and social change? Have you always wondered how you can make a difference? Ready to get a jump on what college life is like and learn valuable skills for college?
GATE will introduce you to global issues through:
- interactive simulations
- small group activities
- thought-provoking discussions with your peers, university students and speakers
- developing strong leadership skills in problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict-resolution.
- building career and college skills in cross-cultural communication, critical thinking, digital and media literacy, and how to be competitive in a global marketplace.
HOW TO APPLY:
- REGISTRATION APPLICATIONS will be available soon
- A limited number of need-based scholarships will be available for GATE 2015.
If you are interested in GATE or have questions, please contact Dina Wolf at (414) 229-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.