skip to content

Change of Status

Please view the links below for information on how to apply for a change of visa status.  You will pay two fees: the application fee to immigration for the Form I-539 and the SEVIS fee. 

An immigration coordinator will review your complete application at your request before you send it to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Change of Status Application Checklist

Form I-539

I-901 SEVIS Fee