skip to content


On-Campus Employment

All international students are eligible for on-campus employment for 20 hours per week during the Fall and Spring semesters and 40 hours per week during Winter and Summer breaks. 

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

After reading the above link carefully and determining your eligibility for Curricular Practical Training, please speak with an Immigration Coordinator.

Optional Practical Training (OPT)

Please read the above link for information about OPT and help preparing your OPT application materials. After you have prepared the required materials or if you have additional questions, you may come to walk-in advising to meet with an Immigration Coordinator.

Economic Hardship is part-time off-campus work authorization granted by the USCIS for F-1 students facing unforseen economic hardship.  You must have been in F-1 status for one year to be eligible to apply.  You must demonstrate that your initial funding situation has dramatically changed with circumstances beyond your control.  Please make an appointment with an Immigration Coordinator to determine your eligibility and suitability for this application.

Academic Training is for students on a J-1 visa.  Please contact an Immigration Coordinator about Academic Training after reading this link.