skip to content

Change of Address

Please inform an Brooke Thomas, Assistant Director, International Student and Scholar Services, if you move your your phone number or e-mail address changes.  In addition each time you move you must file a Form AR-11 with the U.D. Department of Homeland Security within 10 days of moving to your new address.