WISLAS (Wisconsin Latin American Studies) is a new electronic mail listserv, designed by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies, to serve as a statewide and regional instrument for sharing news/events/opportunities related to Latin America and the Caribbean. WISLAS will improve our ability to network on areas of common interest by creating an information community about the Americas.
Who should subscribe?
- K-12 teachers
- 2 and 4 year college faculty
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Community members
- Anybody and everybody interested in Latin American and Caribbean language and area studies
What kind of information will I receive and can I share with others on the list?
- Information on professional development opportunities for educators (K-16) available locally and nationally
- Details on conferences, cultural performances, film series and other events throughout the region
- News of available resources for teaching and learning about the Americas
- ¡Y más!
Subscription information is available at http://listserv.uwm.edu/mailman/ listinfo/wislas.
Questions? Contact Julie Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org