The first RET teachers, Sarah Oszuscik and Dan Thome, developed a multi-unit teaching module on ecology and environmental science based on Wisconsin State and National Standards. The multi-unit teaching module includes: 1) geography of Panama; 2) basic needs of living organisms; 3) interactions among biotic and abiotic components of an ecosystem.
- Unit 1 Geography and climate
- Unit 2 Basic needs and adaptations of plants and animals
- Unit 3 Plants and animals interact
- Unit 4 Inquiry and science process skills - Bringing BCI home
- Unit 5 Conservation and global climate change