News Announcements & Events
Apply Now! PSOA-CUIR Undergraduate Research Opportunity
In collaboration with the Peck School of Arts (PSOA), the Center for Urban Initiatives and Research has an exciting opportunity for three (3) UWM undergraduate students to participate in community-based research. Students will work on a funded project, Pathways to Engagement of Memory through Culturally Responsive Art Programming in a Latino Adult Day Center.
May 25, 2011 by 5:00 p.m.
- Background in art education, visual art, education, social work, or sociology (applicants with other relevant experience are welcome to apply).
- Strong interest in learning about research and participating in a qualitative research experience.
- Willingness to collaborate with peers from various fields/disciplines.
- Interest and ability to work with older adults in a community setting.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Stipend and Training
- Summer: training, in-service, and potential planning meetings
- School year: $10/hour, 10 hours for 15 weeks/semester ($1500 per semester). Students will be considered for renewal contingent on workload and performance evaluation.