Volunteers Needed: Commencement Honors Ceremony-Registration
No registrations accepted. The date of this event has passed.
This event is open to:
Classified Staff, Faculty, Teaching Academic Staff, Non-Teaching Academic Staff
Date: Monday, December 09, 2013
6:15 PM - 7:30 PM
Location: Zelazo, Room 280
The Commencement Honors Ceremony is a one-hour ceremony for all graduating seniors with high GPA's (3.5 or above). It is a recognition ceremony that is attended by graduating seniors, their family and friends, the Chancellor, Provost, and School/College Deans or other representatives. The Commencement Honors Ceremony is at 7:30pm. The ceremony lasts about one hour. Volunteers are needed for Registration from 6:15pm until 7:30pm.
Volunteers are needed for Registration/Check-In table duties. Duties include:
1. Check in students who attend the Commencement Honors Ceremony
2. Give students certificates
3. Provide students with general directions (Directions will be written out for volunteers)
4. Provide students with logistical directions of where to line-up for ceremony processional
5. Other miscellaneous duties as needed
Volunteers will be given directions before the event.
For more information or to request special accommodations, contact:
Kristin van Housen, 229-4163