Intensive English Program Dates
The IEP accepts new students at the start dates listed below.
- The application and registration deadline is one month before the session check-in date, as listed for each session below.
- Late applications may be accepted when space is available.
- New students needing an I-20 should apply more than two months in advance of the check-in date.
- Allow one month from the time the application is complete (application form, financial support information, initial payment) for receipt of the I-20 document.
Summer Session 2013
June 10 – August 2, 2013
- Summer Session (2 months)
- June 10 – August 2, 2013
Apply by May 4
New students: Arrive on June 3.
Tuition due June 10.
- One-month sessions
- June 10 – July 5
- Apply by May 4 if you need the F-1 visa
New students: Arrive on June 3.Tuition due June 10.
- July 8 – August 2
- Apply by June 1 if you need the F-1 visa.
New students: Arrive on July 1.Tuition due July 8.
Fall Semester 2013
September 3 – December 17, 2013
Month 1 (September 3-27, 2013)
Apply no later than July 29 if you need the F-1 visa.
New students: Arrive on Aug. 26.
Tuition due Sept. 3.
- Month 2 (September 30 - October 25, 2013)
Apply no later than August 26 if you need F-1 visa.
New students: Arrive on Sept. 23.
Tuition due Sept. 30.
- Month 3 (October 28 - November 22, 2013)
- Apply no later than September 23 if you need F-1 visa.
New students: Arrive on Oct. 21.
Tuition due Oct. 28.
- Month 4 (November 25 - December 17, 2013)
- No new F-1 students.
New students: Arrive on Nov. 18.
- Tuition due Nov. 25